“It is worth the trip to Maho” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Shops, Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: jewelery store
LI NEW YORK
“It is worth the trip to Maho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

I try to be a very wise shopper. My family and I first starting shopping for jewerly in St. Maarten approx. 17 yrs. ago on Front St. Well after meeting Roger about five years ago we never purchased again on Front St. Roger is the most friendly, honest, and professional person I have ever met in St. Maarten. I do not have to worry or hanggle with prices. I trust him and would recommend to anyone shopping for jewerly to see Roger 1st. He will not dissapoint or pressure you. My daughter (Charity) fell in love with him at the age of four. LOL... Thank you Roger for being YOU!!!

Stoughton, MA
“The Greatest Guys & Store on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

I would agree with the other reviews that the guys at Gold Creations are excellent to deal with. Roger has great personality and one of the best smiles that I have ever seen. My fiance purchased my engagement ring from them two years ago. This year we upgraded the setting on my ring and bought my fiance's wedding ring. It was a pleasure doing business with Roger.

K.C.
“Gold Creations is a must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2009

This store is excellent. They are very friendly and there is no huge pressure to buy, the service is great, the merchandise is beautiful and Neil and Roger give excellent prices for their merchandise. I highly recommend Gold Creations. You will not be disappointed.

charleston
3 attraction reviews
“Best Bet on St Maarten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2008

This store is a "MUST SEE" when you are in St Maarten. Neil and his entire organization are friendly and helpful regardless of your budget or need. There is no high pressure to buy - and a great opportunity to see a variety of merchandise without feeling that you are being coerced into buying anything. You will find a high quality level or merchandise and at very reasonable prices. Don't get caught in high pressure area of Front Street - a short drive to Maho and it will be well worth it...while you are there - be sure to ask Neil where to go for pasta.
David - Charleston, SC

Boston MA
“Gold Creations is a fantastic find on the Dutch side of St Martin. (Maho area)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2008

Gold Creations is a fantastic find on the Dutch side of St Martin. (Maho area)
11 Maho Plaza.
goldcreations@caribserve.net

Having visited the island many times I have yet to find a better jewelry store than Gold Creations. The owner Neil Chhabria sold me my first piece from his store 4 years ago; a blue diamond cocktail ring which is still one of my most complemented on and favorite pieces that I own. My family and I have since purchased other pieces and have been extremely pleased with the value, originality and quality of the jewelry. The store has an excellent selection of not only jewels but unique designer Swarovski crystal evening bags as well. The staff is knowledgeable and low pressure which is among the many reasons that I recommend them so highly!
Boston MA