“My only jewelry store” 5 of 5 stars

Owner description: jewelery store
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“My only jewelry store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was suggested to us to go to Gold Creations nine years ago and ever since then it is the only store we will buy jewelry at. We receive the fairest prices for excellent quality gold and gems. Roger and Sonny make us feel welcome and no 'high pressure' to buy anything. But as it always seems, I find something because their selections are outstanding. Besides, Roger and Sony have become great friends and we look forward to visiting (even when I am not shopping for any jewelry) during our stay at St. Maarten. Sonny makes the best rum punches too. Roger and Sonny are very professional and know a great deal about the jewelry business. I have walked in to other jewelry stores on Front Street just to look at the items, but feel uncomfortable because I feel like I am being 'sized-up' for a sale. That is definely not the case at Gold Creations.

Visited November 2012

Washington DC
“You can't beat Gold Creations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Hard to believe that I have been buying jewelry at Gold Creations for over ten years, and I have not yet written a review! I used to shop the jewelry stores on Front Street, but not any more. Gold Creations has a nice selection of jewelry, even in low season. My husband and I joke because every year I say "I don't think I'm going to buy anything this year," but I always come home with something nice. Roger (and before him, Neil) always offer fair prices. If you'd like to look at jewelry while you're visiting the island, be sure to stop at Gold Creations. No high-pressure sales here. Relax, have a rum punch while you're browsing (as another reviewer stated, best on the island), and chat with Roger, Soni, or Shirley. You'll be glad that you did!!

Visited June 2012
“O'Lal La!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great experience shopping at Gold Creations and very friendly staff (Sunny). We love our new bracelets :) Look forward to shopping there again on our next trip to St Martin!

Visited July 2012
Chicago
“Best Jewelery Store in St. Maarten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Most jewelry stores that I have been to on Front St. make me feel like I'm buying a used car. I am first stalked around the store and then put into a high pressure sale. We met the guys at Gold Creations in 2004 and never once have felt that we were obligated to make any type of purchase. Neil and Roger never made us feel like we were just a customer. We quickly became friends and now consider them family. We were devastated at the loss of Neil. But Roger continues to provide extraordinary service to his customers. He is honest and will give you the best price - no back and forth necessary. And his jewelry selection, even in low season, is top-notch! Even when I wasn't particularly looking for a piece, I have always found something that I adored in the store. If you are looking for spectacular jewelry and great, no-pressure, honest service, stop in to see Roger, Sonny, and Shirley. And as a plus - they make some of the best rum punch on the island! To the guys at Gold Creations, our St. Maarten family, we miss you already and can't wait to see you next year!

Visited July 2012
London, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Happy with purchase”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

After an unfortunate visits to the jewelers across the street, I gave up on jewelry stores on the strip. Then gold creations and the owner kept coming up in conversations at the resort. As a last ditch effort I thought I would give them a try no pressure good service and appraisal came back in Ontario 4000 dollars more than I paid for the ring, I will be sure to revisit and recommend.