“on site booking for excursions” 5 of 5 stars

+590 690 56-5056
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Creole Rock Water Sports is a full service water sports ,booking Center, and beach service. We offer daily guided snorkel trips to Creole Rock, and offer a variety of water sports such as jet ski, waterski, wakeboarding, kneeboard and tubing... Come spend the day with us at "Petite Plage", drink and lunch on the beach chairs and find out why so many people make sure to visit us on their SXM vacation. "Petite Plage" is a beach where you can ear the sea! We are located inside the Grand Case Beach Club and are opened daily. Life is a beach ... Join us!
Libertyville, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
“on site booking for excursions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Besides getting free water sport items, we could book some of our excursions right at our resort. We had pretty good snorkeling right from the resort and had a great guide in "Ben". Just a 5 minute Zodiac ride to Creole Rock.

Visited March 2014

9 attraction reviews
“Great snorkeling trip and excellent guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I went on a snorkeling trip with Creole Rock- Charlie and Sylvie were our guides and they were both fantastic. It was my first time snorkeling so I had a little trouble getting used to wearing the mask and breathing through the snorkel, but Charlie was very patient and helped me adapt quickly. The water was incredibly clear and we saw so many different types of colorful fish, sea urchins, and star fish. As a beginner I really loved it. Before we went in the water Charlie even went over the various fish we would encounter- I was shocked by how many different fish we actually saw! Really fun experience.

During our stay at Grand Case Sylvie booked all our excursions and couldn't have been more helpful. On top of setting up our water sports activities and finding us surf lessons she recommended restaurants and bars and other activities around the island. She really helped make our stay extra special. If you need help with booking activities and advice on what to do around the island, Sylvie is the best!

Visited February 2014
New York City
“Private Scuba Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Grand Case Beach Club and Creole Rock Water Sports is on the grounds. They offer scuba diving, snorkeling and more. I opted for the snorkeling trip. When I showed up no one else had signed up so I was a bit concerned that they may cancel the trip with only one customer. But instead, Ben became my personal guide. I've been on snorkeling trips at other Caribbean resorts where the "guides" just take you out on the boat, and sit and watch you paddle around without saying a word.

Here, Ben snorkeled with me; frequently diving down to bring up something interesting for me to see/hold, such as a white sea urchin or star fish, (before returning it respectfully to the ocean floor). He pointed out many things and was also particularily safety conscious.
After about 40 minutes of the tour by him, I did get to spend as long as I wanted on my own continuing to view the wonders of the sea.

After I was tired out, there was still time so he gave me a ride for a view of the town of Grande Case from the sea view. When we returned, he loaned me a book on fish of Caribbean and I enjoyed picking out and identifying many of the fish I'd seen.

I highly recommend them.

Visited February 2014
Boston Area
“Great Guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We did a snorkel trip and a scuba trip with Creole Rock Water Sports while staying at the Grand Case Beach Club. Our guides, Ben and Sylvie, were very knowledgeable and friendly. Sylvie was especially great making sure our young children enjoyed their first scuba dive!

Visited January 2014
Sweden
3 attraction reviews
“Average snorkelling”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Had help from our hotel to book this. If you dont stay at the Grand Case Beach Club, it s a little tricky to find.The transfer to Creole Rock is only 10 minutes. Water was not so clear as we expected, but we did mange to see some nice fishes, and just before we went back we even manged to see a moray hiding in some rocks at the bottom. We have had better snorkelling elsewhere. It was supposed to 2hour trip but we only manged to stay in the water for about 1 hour, dut to our children got cold and wanted to get out of the water.
We paid 50EUR/adult.