“italy comes to st. martin” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“italy comes to st. martin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

The food was fresh and expertly prepared. The setting is romantic. Absolutely one of our best meals in St. Martin. There were six of us and all courses were delicious . It's nice that the island finally has a great Italian restaurant. Donna is a warm and caring hostess and Pascal a superb chef. Seafood pasta dishes are all excellent and the black angus steak with balsamic glaze is worth a trip here. Place is lots of fun in a very friendly setting. We will be back !!!

• Visited December 2013

New York
“Amazing Foood and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great food, setting and service. Donna is a very eloquent host and will not let you leave disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
St Paul
“Great food, Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The food and service were impeccable. The Mushroom risotto appetizer was heavenly. I had Coconut crusted Mahi mahi served with a sweet cream (coconut?) sauce on the side. I would never had thought to put these together, but that is why I'm not the chef. Unfortunately the risotto that came with the Mahi went to waste but the few bites I had made me want more. Had I known it came with risotto we would not have shared the appetizer. My husband had lobster, crab, spinach stuffed raviolli with which he was well pleased. I scavenged a good portion of his vegetable melange which were shredded and then fried or roasted. It was a lovely relaxed atmosphere listening to the birds going "peep" as we dined.

Visited January 2014
“Our Favorite Hands Down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Piazza Pascal is always on the top of our "go to places" for a wonderful evening out. The food is always delicious, (the shrimp scampi is my husbands favorite, mine is the lasagna). We always enjoy a bottle of wine from the wine list and the complimentary limoncello after the meal is the perfect ending to the meal. The staff welcomes you with warm island friendless and Donna is always as gracious as can be. We have recommended Piazza Pascal to family and friends and everyone agrees that it is a definite must when visiting St Martin!!!

Visited January 2014
Brighton
“A superb dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

What can I say! Another trip to SXM this year and more great dinners at Piazza Pascal. During our latest 3 week trip, we ate here twice. On the first trip, I had the Veal Marsala and my wife had Pascal's special Lobster & Seafood Ravioli. She enjoyed it so much, she had it again (and that is not like my wife to order the same thing, so she must have really enjoyed it), while I had Mahi Mahi in curry sauce with sundried tomato Risoto. Superb meals enjoyed on the upstairs terrace with the trade winds blowing gently, all washed down with an ice cold bottle of rose from Provence! Pascal is a superb chef and Donna and her staff provide excellent service.

• Visited January 2014