“Eat here once--you'll be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Grand Case
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Wilmington, New York
“Eat here once--you'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The owners of this restaurant, Christophe and Florence, make the experience top-notch. The food is fabulous, the service impeccable. My favorite dessert is the three mini-scoops of different flavors of homemade ice cream--the salted caramel being the best in my opinion! My mouth is watering now! We celebrated our anniversary there, but I had a terrible cold, so we went back a week later so I could really taste the food, and I'm so glad we did. We go to St. Maarten/ST. Martin often, and we will definitely put this on our "must" list--you should, too!

• Finnish first
New York
“Delicious Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a lovely dinner for two recently at La Villa. The service was personable and friendly, we never felt rushed and were tended to well. The food was AMAZING! The flavors were interesting, but not overpowering. The meal was beautifully presented as well. Dessert was ridiculous, my husband was in crème brullé heaven while I throughly enjoyed a berry sorbet trio! Definitely check out this restaurant if you are in Grand Case.

Dallas, Texas
“Way overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited La Villa because it was so highly rated on TripAdvisor, but were very disappointed. Everything we had was lacking in taste and quality. It still cost as much as the other fine dining restaurants in Grande Case, but tasted like seafood chain quality. Even with them matching the euro=usd if we paid in cash, I still felt like we paid too much.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Binghamton, New York
“Never fails to impress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visit St. Martin every year. La Villa is always on the list of places to eat. We were there on Carnival night (which is always fun). Florence and Christophe are both very pleasant people and make you feel very welcome.
Food was fantastic and service was great.

I told Christophe on the way out thank you, his response was NO, thank you.

Crown Point, Indiana, United States
“Great Host, Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I along with my inlaws went to La Villa after reveiwing this site, and some other restaurants on the Boulevard de Grand Case and we found their reputation to be 100% deserved. The food was excellent, and the host and his staff were amazing. The mahi mahi tartar and black peppercorn tuna served rare were fantastic. Needless to say we had a great time with Christoph and his staff...and their wine.