“unique souvenir” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Grand Case
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from over 300 oils to create your own perfume or cologne. Sounds daunting, but Tijon makes it easy. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. One experience takes 2-3 hours and costs 129€ (1€ = $1 cash). Everyone leaves with their own custom fragrance and a gift bag of Tijon products worth 40€ . The most popular experience takes 60-90 minutes and costs 75€ with everyone leaving with their own fragrance and a gift bag of Tijon products worth 40€. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 21 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct.
Nashville, Tennessee
“unique souvenir”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I signed up for this based on wanting to always try to do one of a kind things on my vacations. John emailed me back each time very quickly to give me updates and helpful info on traveling with your created perfume etc. I did my class with 20 or so students from Tortola and it was so much fun! It isnt as hard as you might think, but you do have to know generally what type of scents you like or else you will be there all day choosing. They give you the bottle of perfume with the name you chose and soap and a travel scent. So worth the money and they were great patient teachers with a large group as what we had. I enjoyed it very much.

Jericho, Vermont
“Something unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

The staff member at Tijon was very helpful and knowledgeable. My daughter and I purchased some scents that will help us remember our vacation.

Groton, CT
59 attraction reviews
“everything they make is top quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

You can take a course in perfume making or buy one of their scents. They offer all natural insect repellant, sunscreen and after sun. There are fancy cosmetic shops on the island where you can spend a lot more for a lot less. The expert advice from the folks that make the product is priceless.

Vero Beach, Florida
“A fun and informative experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I took my daughter and two granddaughters, ages eight and ten, to invent our own special scent at Tijon Perfumerie's mix and match class. What fun !!!! The shop is immaculate, and the owners welcoming and helpful. We had been to a class last summer in Grasse France, that did not compare.We all voted this experience a highlight of our vacation.

Blair, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“Nice shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great gift shop and perfumery! Owners make you feel welcome and wanting to come back. Custom perfume, t-shirts, purses, hats, jewelry and more.

Visited March 2014