“Gas powered vehicles, water, and snorkeling.” 3 of 5 stars

$114*
and up
Portland, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
“Gas powered vehicles, water, and snorkeling.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have done this trip twice and had a wonderful time on the first trip. A fews years later I brought my wife for her first time and she thought the ride was too bumpy. Overall I like motorsports and this did fulfill the need for speed on my cruise. There weren't many things to see while snorkeling but the weather is always nice in st. Marteen.

Hamden, Connecticut
“Great time! FUNNNNNN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Despite us being late due to unexpected traffic, our excursion was not cut short but instead 30mins longer. Staff was great and very experienced. The rhino riders are in great shape. Snorkeling was fun and visiting "lovers beach" was quite interesting. Lol
Thanks for a great ride!

Vancouver, WA
“Rhino Rides to Creole Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

A fabulous trip and a 2.5 hr ride. We had a blast and the snorkeling was excellent. Beautiful fish.
Powering your own dingy is fabulous. We took turns driving the boat. Of course I was jumping the wake. What fun!!! I wouldn't recommend this ride to someone with back problems.

Vancouver, WA
“GREAT TIME ON THIS EXCURSION!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I took this excursion with our friends while we were sailing on the Allure of the Seas. Pickup was prompt. Our guide (Neal) was very friendly and helpful. We had a short practice around the harbor then went right through a beautiful marina area and right to the ocean. There we were able to really go full out on the Rhino Riders. My husband drove out to the area where you tie up and snorkel. We spent about a half hour there and then I drove back. We raced full out in the ocean. Great fun!! I had never drove anything like this before and didn't have any problems. Fun for the whole family. Would highly recommend this excursion. They even took great pictures of us and we purchased them for $15.00. Very reasonable, and it was so good that we are using it as our Xmas photo this year!! Guides and staff were all very nice and had safety as our first priority.

Visited October 2013
Holladay, Utah, United States
“Great excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a fantastic time on this adventure. The guides were very fun and knowledgeable. Safety was their first priority. The boats and snorkeling equipment were all in good condition. We would highly recommend this to anyone and will do it again if we ever make it back to St. Martin.

Visited September 2013