“Well worth the money!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #9 of 36 Activities in Simpson Bay
Type: Tours, Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Lambada and Tango are custom built catamarans that offer great sailing excursions to Anguilla, Prickly Pear, Cove Bay and coastal St Maarten charters. We look forward to having you on board!
Whitestone, New York
“Well worth the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a day trip to Prickly Pear for snorkeling and then to Anguila for a BBQ lunch on the beach. We were greeted by a most courteous polite and fun staff. The captain had personality plus.....ask him how he ended up on the island he is more then happy to tell you his story. From the moment that the Boat sets sail you are offered snacks and unlimited rum drinks as well as wine and beer. The crew goes above and beyond to ensure your enjoyment. Anguilla has sand like sugar BBQ was delicious. If you only do one day trip while in st. Marten this should new the one. :)....one more thing, it was our honeymoon, which they acknowledged with a special surprise for us

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Tango to Anquilla”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went with my family including my two children (5 years and 9 years). As i had already been on a trip with the Bluebeard and we had a great time. I expected the same level of service. The Tango wasn't flexible when it came to the meal. My youngest son is allergic to sesame seeds and tree nuts. He also eats alot. I requested that we get chicken for him instead of a hamburger and they refused. The hamburger buns have sesame seeds on it. They said the only child's meal was a hamburger and if we wanted anyting else we have to pay more. Exactly how much does a 5 year old drink that they couldn't swap out the meal. so needless to say our trip started on a sour note. The Captain seems to be very grumpy. He loves to bark orders. The nicest part of our trip was the crew and the bus driver that took us on the tour. They were the best part of it. When we got to Shoal beach it was beautiful. Went to get chairs for me, my mom, husband and kids. They said the kids aren't allowed beach chairs. That was not what we were told. We were only allowed one umbrella. It was like i spent $122.00 for each adult and $55.00 for each of my children. I was told everything was included.

The meal was horrible....horrible..horrible. After going to Prickly Pear with the Bluebeard and my kids got adult meals with no problems (paid 52.00) for each child and i paid $87.00 for the adults. The food there was amazing......I could eat there every day.

The problem with this company is that they get the crowds because the hotel has their information. But honestly ...best bang for your buck is Bluebeard and if you book on line you get $10.00 off for the adults. Way better company to deal with.

One last note is safety. My mother doesn't swim and getting back to the boat was hard since the guy that was taking us was the only one in our little raft trying to get us to the boat. When we got to the boat no one was there to help people get off the boat. The boat kept slamming against the catermaran. Another woman had to fling herself onto the stairs. The other people in the boat kept trying to grab on to the side of the catermaran so we can steady ourselves. The captain was still on the beach and the other crew members were on the boat serving drinks. I would have thought they would have waited until all the guests were back on the boat before they started with drinks.

Visited July 2013
Granbury, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Great day!Worth the money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a great day! The crew was awesome! The weather was beautiful. We sailed to prickly pear which was about a two hour boat ride then snorkeled for about an hour, back on the boat 40 min sail over to anguilla were we had a BBQ lunch that was delicious. Then spent about 2 hours on the beach before sailing back to Simpson bay. The drinks were never ending and they served French bread cheese and apples while on the boat. The crew was amazing they took such great care of us, it's worth the 95$ pp just for the great service the boat ride and the food and drinks for the day. Our crew was Linda, Justin and sorry can't remember the other ones name but they were fantastic! This is a long day however leave at 9 and return at 5:00.

Visited June 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Definitly a MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

4 of us went and the staff was funny and friendly! The scenery was beautiful and a great time. Would definitely recommend it!

Visited May 2013
Newark, Delaware
4 attraction reviews
“Lambada Sunset + Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was the only activity for our honeymoon that I booked ahead of time. It turned out to be my wife and I’s favorite day on Saint Maarten. They offer a package deal of the sunset cruise and dinner for $75/person. The sunset cruise normally runs $35/person and includes free drinks and snacks. The cruise itself was leisurely and amazing. The crew was fantastic. The dinner, which I expected to be mediocre at best turned out to be the single best meal we had the entire trip (The Stone restaurant). It made for a perfect evening. This is the number one thing that I recommend doing. Number 2 is snorkeling (Sand Dollar) with the same company (Aqua Mania).

My wife and I can’t recommend this company enough.

Visited April 2013