As a young couple in our mid-twenties, we were looking for an affordable place that was close to nightlife, restaurants, and activities. After much research, we decided on the Turquoise Shell Inn and it was the perfect choice!! Marcus and the owner were extremely friendly and welcoming; they were helpful in offering suggestions for activities, dining, etc and even hooked us up with snorkel gear and beach towels for our excursion to Baie Rouge. Our room was perfect- it felt like we had our own apartment on the island. The decor was quaint and made us feel like we were in a cottage!
TSI was close to everything we needed- a 2 minute walk from the beach, next door to a car rental, down the street from the airport and of course, within walking distance of amazing must-eat restaurants. There was also. a small pool at the Inn as well that we used almost everyday.
Staying at TSI had a very personal feel that will keep us coming back! Thanks for an amazing stay guys!
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Hotel
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.