I am a repeat guest because the locational and friendly staff. Carter can help you decide on restaurants and excursions. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals and keep dining cost down. The Grand Marche was close by for groceries, hot take out food, and booze. We tried to eat lunch and breakfast in then eat out for dinner. One night we used the blender and had our drinks by the pool and hammock. Beach chairs and toys are available at no charge however the bars and restaurants on Simpson beach also offer them if you are a patron. Cool snorkeling spot by sunken ship in Simpson bay. Really don't have to leave Simpson bay. I have been all over the island and this is the dest area to stay in since beach is not crowded and lots of dining and entertainment in walking distance. Power on island does go out from time to time but just short periods. Don't waste your time on tv or internet while you are there. Pineapple Pete for lobster thermadore, Byblos for dinner and hookah, Karakter for drinks and apps on the beach, Helmas Windsor castle for lunch and conversation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay