We stayed at the hotel for a week this month and enjoyed every minute of our stay. We loved the separate bedroom as I'm an early riser and my husband is not. The kitchen was great - we loved being able to cook breakfast and keep all our leftovers in the fridge. The room was clean and comfortable. The beach was steps away from the room - the beach wasn't visible from the hotel room but we were so close that it didn't matter. We loved the beach by the hotel - it was basically our own - as their weren't very many others using it. The location of the hotel was perfect as many great restaurants/grocery stores/activities were nearby. We would definitley come back and stay again.
Carter was a great host and Cornelia took great care of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay