We stayed 2 nights before checking into a resort. It was a great choice; very helpful owner, air conditioned clean room with separate bedroom and kitchenette. The bed was very comfortable. You may question your choice as you approach the location as it is nestled into a local neighbourhood. Once you enter the gate the bright yellow rooms and lush vegetation make you feel like you are in the real Carribean. You can walk to many restaurants and grocery stores. There is a small pool and the lovely beach is a short walk across a quiet street. The owner supplies beach chairs which we made use of. This is not a luxury hotel however we have fairly high standards and we felt at home here. Great value and a unique experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay