On the plus side: The place is close to the airport and resturants, clean, air conditioned. Decent kitchen for eating in.
Minus side: VERY VERY VERY noisy at night. Luckily for me I travel with ear plugs but the local music nearby was very loud and went on very late. The innkeeper greated us with the warmth and enthusiasm of a convict doing his required community service. There is also a rather surely note in the bathroom stating that guests will be charged extra if the white towels were too dirty. Just provide tan towels then everyone can relax. There are better properties to stay at in the same price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay