I knew I picked the right place when I stepped onto the cheerful flip flop mat in the lobby and saw a fresh tropical floral arrangement. The innkeeper greeted me with ripe bananas plucked from the tree outside the lobby. She then showed me to my room which was cool and bright with everything I could to need for a tropical vacation, i.e. wine opener, citronella candle, and soft towels for my sunburn. I slept well under the beautiful sand dollar bed spread, smooth sheets, and a reading lamp by the bed for the book I borrowed from Turquoise Shell library. Staff was excited to point me towards the island's best restaurants, beaches, and events. Simpson Bay was right there offering beautiful waters for "bobbing" and a shipwreck for snorkeling ("thank you" to the Inn for the snorkel gear). The sparkling pool was surrounded by tropical plants of which the staff knew every name. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay