I spent my first week at the TShell Inn in '09 and just returned from another great week in '12. Both times my visit was for pleasure and I highly recommend this Inn. It's within walking distant to restaurants, grocery stores, fun shops and a half block from the beach. The pool is great and right outside your front door. Many of the guests I met on this visit were return visitors staying for a few weeks at a time. It's more like a small apartment than a hotel room. The kitchen is pretty well equipped and this time we baked cookies, brownies and cakes to share with our friends who came with us. Our group reserved 5 rooms for our get a way vacation so it was almost like having our "own" resort. Carter is very helpful with suggestions of places to go and how to get around the island. Corneilia keeps your rooms very clean. It's a fun, peaceful and economical place to stay. Try it, you'll like it!
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Hotel
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.