“Overlokoed in the bustle of Simpson Bay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 88 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Caribbean Grilled Flavors is located across from the Royal Palms resort on the famous Simpson Bay strip. The menu features a unique blend of Caribbean dishes enhanced with local spices and others imported from surrounding islands. Our menu showcases a signature grilled grouper fillet accompanied by a choice of bbq ribs, marinated chicken breast , sauteed shrimp or a tender pork chop guaranteed to delight every hungry heart. Guests can satisfy their cravings from 10:30am to 10:30 pm daily. Stop by for lunch, dinner or just a cocktail in a quiet yacht viewing gallery that provides an intimate escape.
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Overlokoed in the bustle of Simpson Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is a small place stuck between the Pizza Galley and the noisy and usually overcrowded Lee's Grill. If you are thinking of caribbean - jerk seasoning, chicken, fish, ribs and stuff - try this place. It has all that, great service and nice price.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great view!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went here on a whim and it was right across the street from our hotel. Its a very small resturant but it has a awesome view! The food is decent, we are probably bias considering we had the next door food the night before but it was good! The view was really what got us though. Its out on the water and looks over the bay at the mountains.

Visited May 2013
Tenerife
“Best food and service this holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is only a small resturant that Unfortunetly seems to get lost as there is such a big niosy resturant next door. But after eating at both I would choose this every time. It is a real shame that more don't go to this resturant. You can taste what a real lovely food tastes like. My lamb was cooked fresh not reheated like in some plases. The service was the best all holiday. The food was out of this world. I had onion rings to start with which were to die for. The best I have had anywhere in the world. I had lamb chops which melted in your mouth they were seasoned just right not too much so you lst the taste of th lamb, not too little you couldn't taste just right. I am fussy and believe me they were perfect. The rest of the party had goat curry which they both said was wonderful. The vegetables are to die for stir fried and so tasty. Nothing was too much trouble. My only regret we didn't try her sooner as we would have eaten here all holiday. They have plenty to choose from. Give it a try I promise you, you will be glad you did? It is not expensive it really is excellent value and quality.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
nyc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carribean Grilled Flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great service and an excellent meal. Conch chowder....jerk pig and oxtails!! Reasonable prices and right on the Lagoon.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Turner Valey, Alberta
“If you love grilled food then this is the place for you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The menu here is extensive but my husband and I both chose the ribs. He had the jerked ribs and I had bbq. They were smoked with pimento leaf like they do in Jamaica so the flavor was incredible. With the combination of the smokey flavor from the grill and the pimento my taste buds were having a party that I didn't want to end. This place is definitely worth a visit in your travels. The service was great and we had a view of the lagoon. We can't wait to go back and try the rest of the menu.

• Visited March 2013