“Amazing Desserts!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Meridian, Mississippi
“Amazing Desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I visited The Taste Factory twice during our stay in St. Maarten. Both times we took advantage of a 'buy two, get one free' for their desserts shortly before closing. We tried a variety of pastries and didn't find a single one we didn't like. Both times we went the staff was quite pleasant and the pastries and desserts were reasonably priced. Parking was also easy, which isn't always the case on Welfare Road. I remember liking their cheesecake, but by far they seemed to excel in the dishes that contained chocolate.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Granbury, Texas
“Great pasteries great prices after 5:00 pm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We normally go to Zee best bakery but thought we would give this place a try. The pasteries were good but I'm still partial to Zee best bakery:) however the prices after 5:00 are 6 baked goods for 6$ and buy two desserts and get a third free. The guy behind the counter was awesome and gave us a bunch of extras!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trenton, Michigan
“Amazing Pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The pastries were amazing. Took a few to the room for desert on the balcony. The éclairs were the best!

Visited May 2013
Chicago
“Love the Choclate Almond croissants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was our first breakfast in SXM & they really set the standard for croissants! It was also our last stop at the end of our vacation so we could take some home with us!

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Heaven Tarts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Upon arrival to St Maarten/St Martin I was taken to have something quick to eat at the Simpson Bay area. We stopped at The Taste Factory and when I stepped in I was delighted to see so much pretty pastries, I immediately approached the Macaroons and the tarts as I have never seen so many pretty desserts together. The place had a few people but at that time in the afternoon I don't think should of been too packed, I ordered a fresh orange juice and an apple tart; I have always heard French pastries were good and I was glad it was not a deception. Everything fresh, the place was clean and the person was very quick in handing our order. I was very pleased with my snack and a must do in a future travel.

• Visited June 2012