“Exceptional!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are proud to announce the arrival of our newest catamaran, CelineToo. Captain Neil Roebert, as always, is at the helm of our new flagship catamaran. CelineToo is open for operation for day charters on the island St. Maarten. She goes out for daily cruises and conducts a glorious Sunset Cruise around the lagoon on Thursdays. Three times a week she goes out for a Pub Crawl, visiting three popular restaurants in Simpson Bay to sample their food and drink, affording seldom seen views from the water. CelineToo also does birthday parties, weddings and private charters. Call or email now to book your next adventure.
Pittsburgh
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went out for the Friday Fun Sail (on Sunday as they will pick up other days if there is enough interest). I have to say the seas were a bit rough the day we went out. Upon boarding, first mate/chef/bartender etc. Tamara made sure we were all set with what we wanted and also asked about seasickness. She gave us instructions that if anyone felt a little sick to get to the back of the boat, drive the boat, etc. Just like being in a car, if you're driving you tend to feel better. Breakfast was a decent selection of pastries, bread/jam, yogurt, fruit and coffee (and Tamara made me a great Bloody Mary....order it spicy). Our sail to Tintamarre was definitely challenging....and as we had two sick passengers (my husband one of them) he said he could either try to steer the boat away from the rocking or just get to where we were going. My husband opted for the just get there route. Kathy (Neil's girlfriend) helped him during his bout, brought him something to rub behind his ears, and instructed him when we stopped to jump directly into the water.... it worked). Just a note....they say "take a noodle if you want" on your way to jump off the boat. I'd advise everyone to take one as it's further than it looks. The lunch on the boat was one of the best meals I ate all week. Thanks to Tamara for cooking though she said they were all Neil's recipes. When you get to Creole Rock I'd recommend taking a noodle as well. I didn't and wish I had. I had a fabulous day and would recommend this trip to everyone. Just take note and listen to the crew and if you feel sick go to the back immediately and not try to think you don't need to like my husband.

Winchester, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Our Sailing Yacht in St. Maarten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We are frequent visitors to St. Maarten and we never hesitate to sail the "Celine". Neil is a wonderful host . The boat is never overcrowded. We took guests this year for the sunset sail and the pub crawl and as usual it was a wonderful evening. .Our guests will love to go back next year. .

Visited May 2014
“Excellent catamaran day sail!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were in St Maarten on a cruise and wanted to do something slightly different than the cruise ship excursions. I found a mention of Celine Charters on cruisecritic.com and was so happy I did. We got lucky as it was just my husband and I and one other couple... it felt more like a private sailing. We even had the pleasure of meeting Denise (who normally handles the scheduling) but was on board that day with Captain Neil and Tamara. Everyone was extremely friendly and offered lots of information on the island and even pointed out some of the celebrity homes as we passed by. The best part of the day was the amazing lunch prepared for us. From the paella to the grilled fish to the amazing ribs.....it was the best meal we had ALL WEEK!!!!!! Thank you Denise, Tamara and Captain Neil for your hospitality and for making our day in St Maarten extremely memorable!

Kerri & Nathan Brewster
Scottsdale, AZ

Massachusetts
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Friday Fun Sail was an incredible experience. The Captain and crew were most accommodating they made sure that everything went well and that everyone enjoyed their day. It began with a great breakfast as we moved out of Simpson Lagoon and up the coast. The snorkeling at Tintamare Island and Creole rock was outstanding and the lunch on the island was delicious. This excursion was one of the highlights of our trip to St. martin we look forward to doing it again when we return. A must do if your visiting St. Martin.

Visited May 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“highlight of our trip to st maarten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

My wife and I spent a week on st maarten enjoying all that the island has to offer and we can honestly say that the Friday Fun Sail with Neil and his crew aboard the Celine was the highlight of our entire week. We enjoyed the trip immensely. We were very pleased with the way we were treated and we saw some sights we've never seen before. The boat is big enough to move around on but small enough to provide a real sense of adventure. There is ample opportunity to sail in the shade or on the bow with sun & salt spray. The food prepared by Neil and first mate Tamara was excellent. We snorkeled in some great areas to see lots of fish, sea turtles, sting rays and a huge barracuda. It really was awesome. There might even be something to these mud baths people rave about. This truly was the best experience we had on the island all week. You don't want to miss this adventure. It gets our highest recommendation.
Sam & Steve