My friend and I Arrived in St. Maarten January 10th with no place to stay. The airport information desk gave us this hotels card so we decided to give it a try. When we arrived at the hotel we were pleasantly suprised. As soon as we walked in the owners Susan and Dian warmly welcomed us to their establishment. They gave us a tour of the hotel and had a bottle of wine waiting for us in our room. The rooms have full kitchens great air conditioning and comfortable beds. This hotel might be one of the cheapest on the island but it certainly competes with the more expensive ones. Also if you stay here they give you half off on their boats to take out in the lagoon... they even supply you with fishing equipment. This place is a hidden Gem. Highly reccomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short ride from the airport, we have it all! Beautifully furnished and fully equipped condos for long-term, short-term or just one night stays! We are home to the famous French restaurant, The Taste Factory! Their pastries, croissants, salads, sandwiches and entrees are unsurpassed anywhere in the Caribbean! We also have dinghy tie up from our own marina where you can view some of the most magnificent mega yachts in the world!! Just across from us is a fabulous beach where you can swim all day and enjoy the live entertainment at night! Nearby are casinos, fitness centers, nightclubs, and other fine restaurants. You don't even need to rent a car because everything is within walking distance. Come, relax and enjoy all that the Caribbean has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hotel Simpson Bay
- Liberty Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay