We met Susan & Diane on our last visit to St. Maarten when we were renting a boat from them. The experience was fantastic. They have since gotten out of the boat rental business but while we were there they showed us a couple of the rooms that were available at the Liberty Inn. This year we needed to stay 2 nights on the island before checking in to our resort.
We stayed 2 nights at the Liberty Inn and it was AWESOME! We had a suite overlooking the lagoon and it could not have been nicer.
We will be booking at the Liberty Inn from now on!
Michael & Christine Palencar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short ride from the airport, we have it all! Beautifully furnished and fully equipped condos for long-term, short-term or just one night stays! We are home to the famous French restaurant, The Taste Factory! Their pastries, croissants, salads, sandwiches and entrees are unsurpassed anywhere in the Caribbean! We also have dinghy tie up from our own marina where you can view some of the most magnificent mega yachts in the world!! Just across from us is a fabulous beach where you can swim all day and enjoy the live entertainment at night! Nearby are casinos, fitness centers, nightclubs, and other fine restaurants. You don't even need to rent a car because everything is within walking distance. Come, relax and enjoy all that the Caribbean has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hotel Simpson Bay
- Liberty Inn St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay