My son and I stayed there for 9 nights. We had a wonderful time. We had a room with a kitchenette and it was very clean. It had all the amenities with 6 swimming pools. It's own beach with a swim platform situated off shore and a shack on the beach for food and drinks. Within a reasonable taxi fare to the airport and Phillipsburg. Simpson Bay actually is a small town and there are restaurants, grocery stores, car rentals etc... within walking distance. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Maarten-St Martin