Nice resort, Several buildings with several swimming pools. Good restaurants and a grocery store on the property. Good location with free parking. I would recommend a renting a car, many areas of the island to explore and rental cars are fairly inexpensive. I believe they have a free shuttle to Phillipsburg daily for shopping. Many restaurants and a larger grocery store near entrance. We liked having the kitchen in unit so you don't have to go out for every meal.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Maarten-St Martin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simpson Bay Resort and Marina is ideally positioned on the beach, midway between the island's most popular night spots and shopping. Fine Restaurants abound to tempt your pallet, jewelry stores to browse through plus a car rental conveniently located in the lobby and an activity center makes it easy to plan excursions to dive/snorkel spots along with a variety of water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.