We are timeshare owners and we returned after a tumultious period in the history of the Simpson Bay Resort. Some of the buildings have been remodeled with new stainless steel appliances, new furniture, new air conditioning systems and plumbing appliances. Yet the old and familiar is still here too, with the Bon Appite Restaurant, the casino and night club. Our own unit in the largest building at the resort is being renovated so we stayed in another building and were very pleased. The help is friendly and we had no complaints at all this year. In our second week, we brought our daughter and family, including 2 children under 3 and their unit worked well for them as did the kiddie pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin