Nice place but we all need to be able to access the Internet....no excuses here take dare of the issue. The resort is nice but I travel a lot and even the most remote places ensure customers have access to high speed Internet. Years ago you had to pay by the hour here for it. Now it is free but the resort has not upgraded ports all over the complex.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simpson Bay Resort and Marina is ideally positioned on the beach, midway between the island's most popular night spots and shopping. Fine Restaurants abound to tempt your pallet, jewelry stores to browse through plus a car rental conveniently located in the lobby and an activity center makes it easy to plan excursions to dive/snorkel spots along with a variety of water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Maarten-St Martin