Everyone reviewing here has covered it all , and all things considered , this resort has way too many amenities for the others to measure up to.. Things seem to improve year after year in leaps and bounds , and the efforts to make it top notch are very evident . It is a large resort with various scattered buildings and you should know where your accomodation is so that your expectations are not disappointed, but since we exchange timeshare to be there I cannot imagine paying over $200/night for a unit with a view of a dumpster/parking lot on an island where breathtaking scenery is everywhere! I am posting several pics from our most recent stay in the villas.. We adore the staff there for the most-part!! Looking forward to bringing the whole family there one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Maarten-St Martin