Everyone reviewing here has covered it all , and all things considered , this resort has way too many amenities for the others to measure up to.. Things seem to improve year after year in leaps and bounds , and the efforts to make it top notch are very evident . It is a large resort with various scattered buildings and you should know where your accomodation is so that your expectations are not disappointed, but since we exchange timeshare to be there I cannot imagine paying over $200/night for a unit with a view of a dumpster/parking lot on an island where breathtaking scenery is everywhere! I am posting several pics from our most recent stay in the villas.. We adore the staff there for the most-part!! Looking forward to bringing the whole family there one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simpson Bay Resort and Marina is ideally positioned on the beach, midway between the island's most popular night spots and shopping. Fine Restaurants abound to tempt your pallet, jewelry stores to browse through plus a car rental conveniently located in the lobby and an activity center makes it easy to plan excursions to dive/snorkel spots along with a variety of water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Maarten-St Martin