Was there Oct 2012. Clean, beautiful view. Will be going again this Oct 2013. Love the island, food at all restaurants wonderful. Will keep returning. Wonderful people on the island. I have been going since 1996 and husband since 1986. The island has built up alot through the years and traffic is an issue. I always go off season so I cannot imagine traffic during high season. Rumors that resort may be taken over by Hard Rock but nothing offical yet. Casino is a lot of fun and keep seeing same travelers every year. Not sure how i feel about the rumors. We will see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Maarten-St Martin