I stayed at this resort in Sept. after Labor Day 2012 and this is my second time at this resort. They placed me in the "b" section of the villas. Check-in was quick and the receptionist was kind of pleasant and friendly, otherwise, the stay was great. My studio room was clean and for the 4 days I stayed I had a cleaning lady. Simpson Bay resort is near restaurants and bars. Not impressed with the Buccaneer Restaurant & Bar down the hill from the resort. If you want to eat local food (carib) check out the restaurants near the fish market over the bridge in town. It is walking distance and the prices is reasonable and good. The beaches
is unbelieveable beautiful. The Greenhouse is also down the road near the Buccaneer, food and drinks are good. Try their happy hour from 4:30 to 7 PM. St. Maarten is the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simpson Bay Resort and Marina is ideally positioned on the beach, midway between the island's most popular night spots and shopping. Fine Restaurants abound to tempt your pallet, jewelry stores to browse through plus a car rental conveniently located in the lobby and an activity center makes it easy to plan excursions to dive/snorkel spots along with a variety of water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Maarten-St Martin