“Good restaurant amongst many others” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 85 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Seattle
“Good restaurant amongst many others”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Enjoyed our meal here but ranked equally - not better - than others. Nice meal and conch fritters fantastic. Service was only "OK" and meal arrived initially cold - was fixed but somewhat reluctantly.

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Kamloops, Canada
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great food, awesome atmosphere! We had grandchildren with us and the restaurant ensures a memorable lunch for children! (Their lunch is served on a frisbee that they get to keep) service & staff was wonderful, would definitely return.

Visited March 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Meal was ok after returning the first time pity”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I ordered a steak, it was very thin and very chewy, I sent it back. The potatoes were cold too. The second time it came it was much better. My husband had fish which was supposed to be grouper which it wasn't. Sorry to say we were disappointed but the cocktails are ok. Not too expensive.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saba
“If you want a wonderful meal, try this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I live on one of the surrounding islands, and everyone loves this place. I know the fisherman that sell their fish to this place, so I know the quality is both fresh and wonderful. The service is outstanding, and whenever I get to St. Maartin I make sure I have at least one meal here. The environment is casual, perfect for getting off the boat or beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Thomas
“Always feels like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We travel often and when we're between islands, we just love to go to places we love and know that they "never get it wrong". Pineapple Pete is one of those places. Whether for lunch or dinner, they're a fantastic option any day of the week. There is NOWHERE on St. Maarten where the staff is this fun, friendly or efficient. We love Pierre and he runs this place with pride. The food? Well, I've tried almost everything on their menu over the past 8 years, but my favorites are still:Lobster Thermidor, Crab Stuffed Shrimp, Ribeye, Lobster Bisque, Spinach and Crab Crusted Grouper and those awesome Conch Fritters. The burgers are succulent and juicy, too. When I think of great food, great service in a relaxing and fun atmosphere on SXM, only one place comes to mind and that's Pineapple Pete. Keep up the great work, guys... Don't forget to visit their new sister restaurant over at Port de Plaisance. It's called Sushiitto and it's touted at "Japanese with a twist". Haven't tried it as yet, but knowing Pierre and his golden touch, it will probably be a new island favorite.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere