“FRESH and DELISH!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Valley Village
“FRESH and DELISH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were happy to get such fresh veggies - great salads and dishes - cozy and comforting environment full of artful things to look at and hear. I ended up getting a couple of wood carved figures here that I adore! What a nice surprise to find - sweet staff full of smiles as well1

Visited April 2013

New Jersey
“Great Health Food stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great omelletes, baked items, yogurt, salads, etc, and fresh juiced drinks and smoothies. A great way to balance the vacation food intake

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Exactly what my body was craving!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

After spending over a week eating at beach bars that only serve white bread or baguettes my body was craving some grainy bread. Their 7 grain bread is amazing, and the veggie fillings were great. The pineapple was very juicy and fresh, and the tzatziki was very nice. I had the red monster juice (beets, apples, and carrots) and my mom had the green monster (I can't remember the ingredients) and both were extremely delicious. In fact I was so inspired by their red monster juice I made one every day for the first 8 days I was back home!

The only thing that makes this restaurant a 4/5 was the service. We received our sandwiches before our drinks (and we waited a long time for our sandwiches), and it took 50 minutes to get our bill.

But the place is quirky and sells funky jewellery, decor, and nick nacks, and the food was great!!! Absolutely worth checking out, but it is not a quick in and out place to eat. .

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good God, Goodness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Amazing sandwiches on fresh, fresh baguettes!

Chill reggae music!

Tibetan items to buy. Small bookstore. Yoga mats for purchase.

Fresh and well portioned salads.

Creative juices, including the Ginger Lime breeze which I've sort of developed a bit if an addiction for....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oranjestad, Aruba
“Healthy to the bone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Excellent healthy tasty food. Nice people,great music (Fela Ramson Kuti)... Great staff... nice company

Visited January 2013