From the moment we arrived, the owners, Mike and Fawnette, gave us, as well as our friends, the utmost curtosy and individualized attention. They stressed that if we needed ANYTHING, please ask. And, ask we did, and we had those items within minutes of the request. The courtyard is adorable; the place is gorgeous-right on the beach. Plenty of clean linens always available with a smile and chat with the staff. The market is just one block down for essentials. Once can walk to the local bakery for the morning goodies. You can also walk to order Chinese food. You have nice beach loungers and umbrellas for your beach comfort. They also acted as our tour advisors for the island, booking our catamarran excursion. We sat out on the patio some evenings and chatted with the other guests. Simpson Bay area is beautiful- I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was a wonderful - relaxing- beautiful stay at Azure Beach Studios, where we also made new friends. No worries for us first timers in the Carribbean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure is family owned/ operated boutique hotel on the most spectacular/ uncrowded beach on Saint Martin. Completely renovated. Watersports, marinas, restaurants, casinos, bars, shops all within walking distance. White sand beach, crystal clear water, the world's biggest mega yachts within a stone's throw. Kitchens, US satellite TV, AC. FREE WIFI, FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS (most countries), FREE CELL PHONE USE,concierge. Lounges with umbrellas on the beach. Let us plan your activities. Our friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need! Azure for sure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your The Azure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azure Beach Studios Hotel Simpson Bay
- The Azure Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay