We arrived in St. Maarten on Saturday June 7th around 9:30. We took a cab ride to the hotel that took around 10 minutes where were greeted by one of the hotel staff. She was very friendly and helpful in getting us settled in.
Both Michael and Fawnette were very gracious hosts all during our stay. We stayed in unit 2. It was very comfortable and clean. Michael told us about many points of interest from favored restaurants to shopping to recommended excursions.
We both took advantage of the free calling to the U.S. several times and this made our stay that much more enjoyable and convenient. The room was so close, you can hear the waves from inside. We were very pleased with the houskeeping staff and the job they did. The beach was absolutely amazing!
All in all, I would highly recommend Azure Hotel to anyone who is looking to vacation on St. Maarten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure is family owned/ operated boutique hotel on the most spectacular/ uncrowded beach on Saint Martin. Completely renovated. Watersports, marinas, restaurants, casinos, bars, shops all within walking distance. White sand beach, crystal clear water, the world's biggest mega yachts within a stone's throw. Kitchens, US satellite TV, AC. FREE WIFI, FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS (most countries), FREE CELL PHONE USE,concierge. Lounges with umbrellas on the beach. Let us plan your activities. Our friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need! Azure for sure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Azure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azure Beach Studios Hotel Simpson Bay
- The Azure Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay