This review is a few months late, but I stayed here for the first part of my honeymoon. We couldn't have asked for a better location. The beach was just outside our door and was absolutely gorgeous. It was so wonderful to hear the waves while we slept at night. It was the perfect tropical location. Our room had everything we needed and we were close to markets, so we were able to buy food and do some light cooking in our room. It really felt like home for the 6 nights we were there.
The owner, Michael was super nice. He gave us all kinds of recommendations and he never steered us wrong! He helped us with choosing restaurants, places to visit, things to do and even a doctor when we needed one! I would definitely stay at the Azure hotel when I travel back to St. Maarten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure is family owned/ operated boutique hotel on the most spectacular/ uncrowded beach on Saint Martin. Completely renovated. Watersports, marinas, restaurants, casinos, bars, shops all within walking distance. White sand beach, crystal clear water, the world's biggest mega yachts within a stone's throw. Kitchens, US satellite TV, AC. FREE WIFI, FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS (most countries), FREE CELL PHONE USE,concierge. Lounges with umbrellas on the beach. Let us plan your activities. Our friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need! Azure for sure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your The Azure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azure Beach Studios Hotel Simpson Bay
- The Azure Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay