We recently planned a 10 day trip to St. Maarten. Seven nights were to be spent at a time share so we needed a few nights lodging. I found this hotel on Trip Advisor and booked based on others recommendations. It was everything we hoped for and more. We stayed in the Garden Suite which has access to the courtyard and the ocean. It is like having your own private beach. The owner Mike is warm and friendly. He stops by and talks to each guest (sometimes with his adorable baby). Because the hotel is small, you get to know the other quests which is something that you don't see in bigger hotels. It is located a little off the main road, but we walked to everything we needed - grocery store and restaurants. We would definitely return here....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure is family owned/ operated boutique hotel on the most spectacular/ uncrowded beach on Saint Martin. Completely renovated. Watersports, marinas, restaurants, casinos, bars, shops all within walking distance. White sand beach, crystal clear water, the world's biggest mega yachts within a stone's throw. Kitchens, US satellite TV, AC. FREE WIFI, FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS (most countries), FREE CELL PHONE USE,concierge. Lounges with umbrellas on the beach. Let us plan your activities. Our friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need! Azure for sure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Azure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azure Beach Studios Hotel Simpson Bay
- The Azure Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Simpson Bay