I've stayed at Le Flamboyant before. And I was looking forward to staying there with my son and our extended family. Le Flamboyant has a wonderful beach with gorgeous views, Free water activities, great pools and grounds. Sadly, our rooms and the restaurant were dirty -- filthy -- and run down. The food on the breakfast buffet was infested with ants, The housekeeping staff tried to do a good job (I tipped) but our rooms probably hadn't been painted in 10 years, trim was coming off, and the rooms just generally felt dirty.
We spent our whole time there discussing how we would "fix" Le Flamboyant. It really wouldn't be hard. They have a lot to work with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, West Indies, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Baie Nettle