We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to leaving St. Maarten. The room was dated but clean and spacious with a large balcony including a kitchenette. The front desk staff was pleasant as well as the servers in restaurant. There was very little to do in the area although relaxing. No beach but two decent pools at this hotel and the food was ok. We really did appreciate having a place to leave our luggage as well as a room to shower in prior to our late flight. We would likely stay again for one night but we found the taxi overpriced from this hotel to the airport just for a one night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Baie Nettle