I am in the hospitality business so this not a criticism but honest reveiw to assist other travelers. This was much more of a rental apartment with very standard accomodations, no frills. Be informed of a couple of things that are not mentioned on their website, you SHOULD NOT SWIM in the lagoon pictured on their website (several locals on the island and a requent visitor who moors his boat in the lagoon warned us of this). The second pool was not operational upon our visit, and there is NOT a complimentary Breakfast Buffet or second restaurant. The one pool available was refreshing, but busy. This Hotel is best used as a home base. You will definitiely need to rent a car, which you can conveniently do in the hotel lobby. Check out Laylas Beach Bar just a short way up the street a little pricey but very tasty food & drink. The room was basic. Website stated deluxe suite was for 4 adults, but... that turned out to be one kingsize and a queensize pull out sofa in the living room. The bathroom was a very small and the shower for all was located off of the "master bedroom". If you want the room cleaned you have to give your one and only room key to the front desk and request for the room to be cleaned, otherwise it will not be cleaned. Hardly anybody frequented the bar or restaurant while we were there, it was VERY quiet. So use this as a place to hang your hat at the end of your busy day at this beautiful island's beaches, stores, delicious restaurants, etc, not as a one stop destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St Maarten-St Martin/Baie Nettle