As it says in the title...
It has it's own little beach on the lagoon, which is nice. I found the food to be quite good as well.
The rooms are a bit dated and are basic, but clean. I couldn't help the feeling that I was inconveniencing the staff by asking any questions, which would put me off going back.
If you have heavy bags, there was no lift or room porter available that I saw available, so a downstairs room would be better.
I had a balcony, a pleasant spot to spend an evening.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Hotel
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St Maarten-St Martin/Baie Nettle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.