The hotel itself was ok. But the lagoon is not for swimming. The pool was cold. There was literally no one at the hotel all day. Then the restaurant would start serving dinner at 7:00 and play booming bass music until after 10:00 everynight. If you don't rent a car it is a cab ride to any activity as there is nothing to do at the hotel all day except the pool. Food was overpriced. The breakfast that was included was good but you had to get there early as they often ran out of some items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St Maarten-St Martin/Baie Nettle