“Awesome Indian food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
St Maarten-St Martin
“Awesome Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Best Indian food on the island, I don't eat spicy or hot your dish could be made how hot or spicy you want. I suggest order a variety and everyone dig in family style so you get to try a little of everything

amsterdam
“best indian in sxm by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We dined here on Thursday last week and just let the owner decide whatever he wanted to bring us as we saw the reviews were great on TA . Boy was everyone right !! The cheese garlic naan bread was to die for we had a chicken dish and a shrimp dish which were both to die for !! Great service and nice place also !! Worth a trip if you love indian food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent indian cuisine ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have eaten there number of times and we have yet to be disappointed. Wonderful food and excellent service. The ambience is calm, inviting and not so busy decor as most Indian restaurants have. Definitely must go there.

Santa Monica, California
“Tasty Indian Food ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We are big fans of Indian cuisine and always look for a good Indian restaurant when we travel. We had a very good meal here, generous portions, a lot of variety on the menu, and very tasty dishes. Service was a bit slow but that's just the island way. It was discouraging to see that such a fine restaurant was nearly empty on a Saturday night. I don't know how these guys stay in business.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Best Indian food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I ordered the food from POI for a trip with VIP Indian passengers on their private jet so it is a lot of pressure to always get the best Indian food anywhere we go. I must say it was a great choice!!! Everyone loved the food it was a real success. The Help and assistance i received throughout the process of ordering etc... was amazing even though it was easter Monday (day before my trip) and pretty much everything was close I manage to contact the lovely waitress she took my order and was so much help. The next day everything was prepared fresh and ready on time.
It is the best Indian restaurant in St Martin and I must in many other places in the world hands down... I am not being paid to put this comment I am just a happy and grateful customer who will definitely come back on my next trip to St Martin/ Sint Maarten. :))

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
foodie201122, Owner at Pride of India, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Thank you for your very encouraging Comments, we look forward to seeing you back soon.