Had to stay here as a result of a cancelled flight. Room unappealling and beds were like boards, terrible. Room was on 1st floor and had bugs. It was not a good sign to see bug spray in the room. Would not recommend. Staff was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unique location on the west coast of the island, 5 km (3 miles) away from the French capital, Marigot, 7 km (4 miles) away from Juliana international airport and its surrounding nightlife - restaurants, bars, casinos - a walking distance from Baie Rouge, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, 100 m away from Sandy Beach, the Hotel Mercure 4 Stars St Martin Marina & Spa welcomes you to paradise.The hotel: 172 rooms, a creoles tone in a modern atmosphere. From peaceful sunrises to warm sunsets, our restaurant/bar "Les Voiles" awaits you by the lagon. Its local, French as well as international cuisine, along with its exhaustive list of wines and cocktails will definitely know how to satisfy your senses. Seminaries, gathering, social events, three fully equipped rooms are ready to fulfill your needs.Might it be for leisure or business, at the Mercure Saint-Martin & Marina, everything has been thought of. Come and enjoy our private beach with palm and coconuts trees, our infinity pool (with a separate child's pool), relax yourself in our spa and train in our fitness room, tennis court or watersport club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure St Martin and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Simson Beach Saint-Martin Hotel Marigot
- Mercure Hotel Marigot
- Accor Hotel Marigot
- Mercure St Martin And Marina St Maarten-St Martin/Marigot