This is the third time I'm staying at the hotel and every single time my stay gets better than the last. The hotel is now renovated and the new rooms really add some flair to the hotel. The staff is friendly and is always looking to help you in everything they can. Every single member of the staff is always looking to give you the best time. The hotel also provides evening activities which sometimes consists of salsa night / karaoke/ poker. Also during the day you have zumba lessons and if all the activities are not enough for you they have a water sports facility where you can try to jetsky, watersky and if you are looking for something different flyboard ( you'll feel like ironman!) The hotel is right next to a lagoon where all these sports are practiced and the beach is just across the street.
The food of the restaurant is amazing, it's fresh and with the best ingredients, try their sirloin steak and goat cheese salad. If you really like sweets don't miss their tarte tatin and chocolate lava cake.
Can't wait to be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unique location on the west coast of the island, 5 km (3 miles) away from the French capital, Marigot, 7 km (4 miles) away from Juliana international airport and its surrounding nightlife - restaurants, bars, casinos - a walking distance from Baie Rouge, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, 100 m away from Sandy Beach, the Hotel Mercure Saint-Martin & Marina welcomes you to paradise.The hotel: 170 rooms, a creoles tone in a modern atmosphere. From peaceful sunrises to warm sunsets, our restaurant/bar "Les Voiles" awaits you by the lagon. Its local, French as well as international cuisine, along with its exhaustive list of wines and cocktails will definitely know how to satisfy your senses. Seminaries, gathering, social events, three fully equipped rooms are ready to fulfill your needs.Might it be for leisure or business, at the Mercure Saint-Martin & Marina, everything has been thought of. Come and enjoy our private beach with palm and coconuts trees, our infinity pool (with a separate child's pool), relax yourself in our spa and train in our fitness room, tennis court or watersport club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, Odigeo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure St Martin and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Simson Beach Saint-Martin Hotel Marigot
- Mercure Hotel Marigot
- Accor Hotel Marigot
- Mercure St Martin And Marina St Maarten-St Martin/Marigot