If you are looking for a place to relax in style in St. Martin - look no further! I booked one week and loved it so much, I stayed for two!! I can't say enough good things about the hotel and its' staff who work tirelessly to assure that my stay at the Mercure was an unforgettable one. From the newly renovated rooms, to the delicious French cuisine, and sophisticated spa and gym - this hotel is big enough to fulfil your needs and small enough to feel like home.
Previously in St. Martin I had stayed at a larger resort that lacked the charm, tranquility and beauty that can be found at the Mercure. Words can not express the attention to detail that is taken to weave the natural beauty of the island with modern art, lighting and construction. Day after day and night after night, I drank in the beauty and sophistication of my surroundings. I just got home and I'm already thinking about going back.
The Mercure is conveniently located only a 10 minutes drive from both Maho (and the airport) and Marigot. It is good to have a car, but if you don't want the stress, you can also trust the wonderful hotel driver Farhid to get you where you need to go.
My advice - go see it for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unique location on the west coast of the island, 5 km (3 miles) away from the French capital, Marigot, 7 km (4 miles) away from Juliana international airport and its surrounding nightlife - restaurants, bars, casinos - a walking distance from Baie Rouge, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, 100 m away from Sandy Beach, the Hotel Mercure Saint-Martin & Marina welcomes you to paradise.The hotel: 170 rooms, a creoles tone in a modern atmosphere. From peaceful sunrises to warm sunsets, our restaurant/bar "Les Voiles" awaits you by the lagon. Its local, French as well as international cuisine, along with its exhaustive list of wines and cocktails will definitely know how to satisfy your senses. Seminaries, gathering, social events, three fully equipped rooms are ready to fulfill your needs.Might it be for leisure or business, at the Mercure Saint-Martin & Marina, everything has been thought of. Come and enjoy our private beach with palm and coconuts trees, our infinity pool (with a separate child's pool), relax yourself in our spa and train in our fitness room, tennis court or watersport club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure St Martin and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Simson Beach Saint-Martin Hotel Marigot
- Mercure Hotel Marigot
- Accor Hotel Marigot
- Mercure St Martin And Marina St Maarten-St Martin/Marigot