Our party of six dined at Mini Club one evening during Christmas Week. My wife and I had sliced cold lobster (langouste). Mine was in a salad which including sliced avocado). My wife had a different dish that included some cold lobster I also had fish soup which tasted fine .I don't recall what my wife's other dish was. But it was not the fish soup.
Perhaps the lobster was sliced on a table where raw chicken had been cut up, introducing salmonella to the food preparation area.
By the next morning my wife and I both had severe gastrointestinal distress (nausea, vomiting, the runs, etc. plus headaches.) We both lost two days of vacation. I was unable to attend our group's last night's dinner at Restaurant Sol et Luna. Perhaps Mimi-Club's kitchen staff needs a refresher course on safe food preparation practices.
If you own or manage Le Mini Club, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.