“St. Maarten” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 46 Shopping in Philipsburg
Deer Park, Texas
“St. Maarten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Excellent store. The personnel were very helpful and friendly. They weren't pushy at all and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

New York
36 attraction reviews
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I waited all week to go shopping in Philipsburg, and after reading great reviews about Diamonds International I couldn't wait to look around. First of all the appearance of the store is very professional and the staff was so friendly. I was ready for the "pounce" as many stores do when they know a tourist is in the house, but I was surprised when the staff gave me a few min, to just look around and get settled in. After I found what I was looking for our sales person was very informative about the line of bracelets I was interested in. I walked out one happy girl!!!!

East Brunswick, New Jersey
“St Maartin Watch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Great experience shopping in your St Maartin store. The sales rep and manager were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Hilliard, Ohio
61 attraction reviews
“Purchased a beautiful Movado watch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

After several stops and shops in the Caribbean looking for a specific mens Movado watch we found it here at DI in St. Maarten. Our sales person Ravi was very knowledgeable and helpful when purchasing the particular model we were looking for. The watch band was a little tight and could not be made any large and Ravi said that we could contact Movado and they would send us two additional links for free and we were satisfied with this because no other store we looked at provided us this information. While purchasing the watch Ravi spoke with his manager and we were told that they would contact Movado for us and have them send us the links. We just received them today, we definitely had a great shopping experience with DI and their staff.
Richard, Hilliard, OH

Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Lost Earring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I recently lost a diamond hoop earring. DI in St. Marteen found my paperwork of over a year ago, and referred me to their New York office. DI allowed me to purchase a replacement, which came and was not a perfect match. I then send my original to them for a match, and the pair arrived yesterday, just as perfect as my original pair.

Customer Service was outstanding, letting me know where they were as far as matching the earring, when it arrived, and when they mailed it back. Everyone I spoke to throughout this process was very helpful and always followed through. I would certainly recommend Diamonds International to anyone.

Visited October 2012