“Great Store in St Maartin” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radiant Gems - St. Maarten Jewelry Store

Radiant Gems - St. Maarten Jewelry Store
74B Front Street, Sint Maarten, Dwi | Next to the Coliseum Casino, Philipsburg 99999, St Maarten-St Martin
+1 721-542-9111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 46 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Radiant Gems offers Duty Free Shopping on Jewelry & Watches. Located on Front Street, Philipsburg St. Maarten
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Great Store in St Maartin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

Great jewelry store. Always helpful. Found just what I needed. Been going to them for years. Trust worthy and great people. Always find something I do not need but just love to buy. Sunny and his staff are very nice.

Visited December 2014

Phoenix. Arizona
“Loretta' s Ahwatukee Jewelry Store -Unique and Reasonable custom Design Jewelry Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have lived in Ahwatukee for 25 years. My husband and I stumbled on Loretta's Ahwatukee Jewelry Storeat 3636 E. Ray Rd, Phoenix, Az a few months ago. My husband's wedding band was fitting very tight on his ring finger. He often had to use soap to take off his wedding ring. We stopped at all the jewelry stores on Ray Road. Not one of them would attempt to enlarge my husbands wedding band because they were concerned with the rope type gold band splitting. We were sad because it was the band he had worn for more than 35 years. Many of the jewelers recommended melting the band and using the gold to buy a new wedding band. We were on our way home, when we decided to stop by Loretta's Ahwatukee Jewelry Store. Loretta greeted us and we explained our problem to her. The jeweler was on duty and he talked to my husband and within 20 to 30 minutes he was able to stretch my husband wedding band manually. It fit perfectly AND the gold rope band was in tact. We were so happy. Not only that, we were charged a very reasonable price for the work.
Last week I visited Loretta again. I had a pair of earrings I wanted reset. I explained to Loretta what I wanted done and she was right on target in designing what I wanted. Plus she used some gold I sold to her for partial payment for the work.
I picked up my redesigned earrings today. They came out beautiful. The workmanship was exceptional!!!
I would recommend Loretta's Ahwatukee Jewelry Store to all my family and friends.

Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Customer Service was Top-Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had read about Radiant Gems on Tripadvisor before traveling to St. Maarten, so upon arrival in Philipsburg, we immediately headed there due to the great reviews. Sunny and Charles both worked with us and got us three very nice pieces of jewelry for about 1/3 of the price. They know how to take care of their customers. The card machine was not working when we tried to pay for our purchases, so they talked to us and got us drinks while we waited for it to be fixed.

Overall we were very happy with our experience at Radiant Gems and feel that the establishment deserves a lot of recognition. We recommend it over the thousands of other jewelry stores you will encounter in Philipsburg.

Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
“Outstanding Service & Unique/Beautiful Jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Radiant Gems has one of the best selections of jewelry on St. Maartin. We've been visiting t. Maartin for more than 20 plus years and have found the staff at RG to always be professional, friendly & will make you feel like one of the family. One of my favorite purchases is a 18K gold & diamond designer ring. It is absolutely exquisite. If you're looking for that one of kind, quality piece, I highly recommend RG. Oh' and did I mention, the prices are outstanding as well!

Visited May 2014
“Great Customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

walked in looking for some thing particular & left with a bunch more, most @ half price. they kept working with us.. I will visit them again... they also helped me in the purchase of a Camera lens from a friend at another store.

Visited March 2014