“Good, good gelato- very European” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Outdoor seating
Good for: Outdoor seating
“Good, good gelato- very European”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I always try the limon. The first time they had this and I was pleased because it was just like I remember it the many times I had it in Italy. The second time I went there they were out of Limon so I had to try the Lime. Oh yea, it was just as good. I like the fruit flavors much more than the chocolate or vanilla or nut flavors. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. It is at the far end of the board walk by the outdoor market. Just look for the grove of palm trees by the yacht club.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montreal, Canada
“A must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

After diner, just go an enjoy an excellent pistachio gelato.Sit by the beach on their sofa it is a treat.Or have a glass of wine and just relax.Did not try the pasta, next year.Great people serving you.

Visited February 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We tried the vanilla and hazelnut gelatos. Just what you need during a hot afternoon walk along the boardwalk and beach.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bloomington, MN
“Yummmy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stopped by here on our last day and all I can say is Yummy...we shared a generous 2 scoop of tirmiso and cherry gelato, the shop is where the cruise ships doc, so if your cruise ship is docked there, please stop in for some gelato

Visited February 2013
Burke, Virginia
“Wonderful, authentic, delicious Italian gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

While wandering through Phillipsburg, my wife and I saw the Gelateria Milano. The place looks inviting. The gelatos looked great. Cones start at about $6, but what the heck, this was a vacation. The gelatos were top notch, and the portion was generous. It was the highlight of our visit to Phillipsburg. The Gelateria Milano and the Guavaberry shop are the best two places to go in Phillipsburg.

• Visited January 2013