We returned to the Villas on Great Bay again this year and stayed in Villa 1 with another couple Feb 9-16. Two other couples stayed next-door. All I can say is that we loved this Villa and had a wonderful week. The Villa was very nicely furnished, clean, comfortable and well-stocked. We didn't "want" for anything. The owners and managers take pride in their facility and it shows. The recent renovations of the exterior are very nice and I especially enjoyed the new beach loungers. The pictures posted here accurately describe the Villa and if anything they don't do justice for the beauty of this Villa and the location on the island. The view is unbelievable and watching the cruise ships is fun. Managers, Jim and Gina, were very helpful. We enjoyed being able to walk to restaurants and shopping and always felt safe on the island and at the Villa. We definitely recommend this Villa to others and hope to return again someday. Thank you for a wonderful and memorable vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Villas On Great Bay Hotel Philipsburg
- Villas On Great Bay Hotel
- Villas On Great Bay St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas on Great Bay are located on Great Bay Beach in a quiet residential neighborhood of Philipsburg, the Dutch capital of St. Maarten, and about 20 minutes’ drive from the island airport. Within easy walking distance you’ll find restaurants, world class duty-free shopping, casinos and nightlife, and the lively boardwalk.We are a small, gated property with a security guard on duty throughout the night, and an on-site property manager to ensure your vacation is hassle-free. Each of our villas is privately owned, but each has the same basic layout – two bedrooms upstairs (some with ensuite bathrooms) and 1½ to 2½ bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, and each comes supplied with linens, including beach towels. Our nine beachfront villas have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, while the remaining two overlook our tropical gardens.We know how to make your visit to our beautiful island everything you’ve hoped for and expected. ... more less