My two sisters and I just returned from a week at the Villas, and I already know I'll be going back at some point. It was my 5th or 6th visit to St. Maarten and the first time I stayed here. We felt completely secure and relaxed there, and the furnishings were very comfortable and beach chic! The onsite managers, Frank and Sandy, made us feel very welcome with a bottle of wine and snacks in the fridge on arrival, assistance with cabs, grocery stores, restaurants, and beach chairs. Although the beach was only steps out the back, the infinity pool area was also amazing. I can't say enough about how great our vacation was - highly, highly recommend this over area hotels if you're looking for luxury on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Villas On Great Bay Hotel Philipsburg
- Villas On Great Bay Hotel
- Villas On Great Bay St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas on Great Bay are located on Great Bay Beach in a quiet residential neighborhood of Philipsburg, the Dutch capital of St. Maarten, and about 20 minutes’ drive from the island airport. Within easy walking distance you’ll find restaurants, world class duty-free shopping, casinos and nightlife, and the lively boardwalk.We are a small, gated property with a security guard on duty throughout the night, and an on-site property manager to ensure your vacation is hassle-free. Each of our villas is privately owned, but each has the same basic layout – two bedrooms upstairs (some with ensuite bathrooms) and 1½ to 2½ bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, and each comes supplied with linens, including beach towels. Our nine beachfront villas have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, while the remaining two overlook our tropical gardens.We know how to make your visit to our beautiful island everything you’ve hoped for and expected. ... more less