“Good Deal !” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Miami Florida
“Good Deal !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Firehouse Bar is a great place to just lay by the beach and get a few drinks! It is a good value for what you get. You can get 2 chaise lounge chairs, 1 umbrella, and 5 drinks for $25 or you can get 2 chairs & 1 Umbrella for $ 15. This is for the whole day. The servers can bring out a menu and server your meal right on the beach if you wish.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Find another place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The only reason why I'm giving this place 2 stars is because of the location and food.

From the moment we sat down our waiter had the worst attitude. I wish I knew her name but I was to scared to even asked. She was acting like it was the end of the world to take our orders not just ours but every table she served.

She didn't bother explaining the menu to us or letting us know we had the option to order from both sides. We went for lunch around 2 p.m ordered mozerella sticks and calamari to start (very good) our main courses were suppose to be mahi mahi and steak untill I saw burger and fries pass right by us. So I asked her to switch our food to the cheese burgers and she rolled her eyes and told her coworker guess not ( she didn't even place the order yet) all she had to do was cross out what we ordered and put burgers.

Of course our burgers come with no cheese I than had to ask again and she rolled her eyes
I ask her for the wifi password and she says I'll be right back and disappeared end up having to ask another waiter there

And just a FYI this place charges a 15% tip on your bill and to be honest I don't think she deserved that 9 dollars

Go have lunch in Maho Beach and the Sunset Bar and Grilll it's way busier and service is way better

Save yourself the frustration

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Massillon, Ohio
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great chicken wings! Big salads! Daily specials! Great place to watch all the sports games! Friendly neighborhood atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Stop in for drinks!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great location - beachfront location - good food and drink - staff are friendly.

A MUST stop if you are a fireman - bring your crest and hang it

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Tee shirts not for sale.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Being a group of firefighters we decided to stop for a beer and a tee shirt. Beer was great but shirt sales were between are you kidding and aint no way. I don't mind a man making some profit but damn $32 for a Tee Shirt. We are firefighters, not investment bankers. Have fun on the island!

• Visited February 2014