“Best jewlery buy and friendliest store in Phillipsburgh” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 46 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted St. Maarten's #1 jewelry store, we specialize in loose diamonds, fine jewelry, swiss watches and great customer service. We have been in business on St. Maarten since 1983 and aim to please our customers in any way possible! Please check out our sister store also at 22 Front Street.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Evans City, Pennsylvania
“Best jewlery buy and friendliest store in Phillipsburgh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

You have got to go to this jewlery store when on the island...
We have been dealing with Mahesh/Marc for many years.
The quality of jems and jewlery is best on the island.
Their friendly atmosphere and superior knowledge make the purchase fun. We had a problem with a piece of jewlery several years ago.
The problem was handled so easly that any one from the USA
has no worry if a repair is needed.

New York City, New York
“Great Jewelry Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff was very attentive and helpful, as well as hospitable offering us drinks/water and access to their restroom before we left to explore the rest of St. Maarten. We were helped by Nash who, as a salesperson, was straight-forward and informative and we liked that. He helped my husband pick out an item to purchase and was patient with me as I jumped from one side of the store to the next asking to see several different items, before finally purchasing one. I am a salesperson in the jewelry business as well and the establishment is a trustworthy one that is willing to work to give you the best deal possible. We would definitely shop here again.

Lockport, Illinois
“Shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

While visiting front street my wife and i strolled into Caribbean Gems to claim a free gift for my daughter. while there i found a watch i liked. the customer service was great and price was good too. i recommend this place if your in the area. max was very helpful!!

East Northport, New York
“Great experience for jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I were lucky enough to visit Caribbean Gems in St Maarten on our cruise last December 2012. We were helped by Marc who was just great. He knew just the right direction to go to help my wife find the perfect setting and band to upgrade what we had. He reset our center stone in a current style diamond setting with matching diamond band. We just love it! When back in NY, we received the appraisal in the mail as promised. We look forward to going back to Caribbean Gems on our next trip to St Maarten in a year or two.

Visited December 2012
“Would recommend ..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I was on a Caribbean cruise , we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary .. My husband renewed my engagement ring .. I hand pick my diamond and shank and it was mounted within 2 hours . The staff are very professional and customer service outstanding . I've recently had the ring valued and there were true to their word . All I can say is amazing and can't wait up return ..